The practice of affordable care at home can save you not only $s but also ensure personalized benefits for you, regardless of your age. It is obvious that you don’t wish to move out of your homely environment into a strange place, no matter how heavenly or hellish it might be. Staying in your home and being cared gives you a sense of self confidence. One of the most intriguing but interesting benefits of home care is freedom from fear and uncertainty. You are able to recover from every kind of physical illness since the treatments and medications work more efficiently.
Affordable care – More than Medications
- Morning Schedule: – You get help from brushing your teeth, hygienic activities, bathing, dressing breakfast and resting on your favorite couch to watch the TV. You get the reminder to take your medicines on time and get therapeutic treatments as prescribed by your orthopedic. You have a reliable fried with whom you can share your feelings without having to feel hurt, guilt, remorse or regret. Once you start spending the noon and the pre lunch time with your affordable care taker, your interest in life will considerably improve.
- Post Lunch Schedule: – After having a delicious lunch you can watch TV, play indoor games or simply relax and sleep in your room. Your caretaker is always there to boost your emotions when they go down the hill.
- Evening Schedule: – Get to the nearest park/beachside/riverside and spend some time in solitude with nature. Refresh your body, mind and soul and come back home for supper. Do your book reading; play with your (grand) children and go to sleep. Your caretaker is always there to protect you round the clock.
24 Hour Home Care
24 hour home care is inexpensive, attractive, safe and secure. If there is a medical emergency, the care taker can get you the ambulance within a few minutes. You don’t need to get separated from your loved ones. You don’t have to miss your favorite TV shows, the rose in your garden or the everyday fight you have with your neighbor over unkept walkway! You won’t even miss the evening tea you share with the same neighbor when you go for a beach walk. Your caretaker is always with you from the moment you open your eyes in the morning, till you go to bed and wake up again, round the clock.
Senior Care – parameters of Protection
- Health and Hygiene: – The caretaker is trained to handle all the issues and procedures related to your health and hygiene care. Right from the washed and pressed clothes and napkins to the hygienic nightgown you wear while going to bed.
- Post Treatment Care: – When you come home after prolonged treatment and surgery, the caretaker is the person who attends to all your needs. You get help from medications to massage and recovery from post treatment side effects.
- Emergency Medical Care: – You need emergency medical care when you get sick, have an attack or a probable stroke.